Oksigen Lab – who are we?
The non-profit Oksigen Lab is an accelerator and a research lab for soci(et)al entrepreneurship.
We believe that society’s most pressing issues can be tackled using an entrepreneurial approach that simultaneously creates social and economic value.
1. Business Coaching and support to organisations willing to solve societal challenges in an entrepreneurial way.
2. Research and knowledge centre for social entrepreneurship and social innovation
We help people and organisations that are working or wish to work to change society for the better:
- Aspiring social entrepreneurs and businesses
- Non-profits that want to become social profits
- Existing businesses aiming to increase their societal impact
1. Coaching and support to over fifty social entrepreneurs per year
3. Contribution to the development of innovative social finance instruments
1. Support the development of at least 200 social entrepreneurs, creating a total of 500 jobs.
2. Active role in pioneering research into social entrepreneurship and social innovation.
3. Training and capcity building on social entrepreneurship.
Oksigen Lab is part of a unique support ecosystem for impact entrepreneurship and shared value creation. Read more about Oksigen Ecosystem